Study Circle – Swami’s Teachings on Nine point code of conduct
The charter of the Sai Organization says that every member should undertake Sadhana (spiritual discipline) as an integral part of daily life and abide by the following Code of Conduct:
- Daily meditation and prayer.
- Devotional singing/prayer with family members once per week.
- Participation in Sai Spiritual Education by children of the family..
- Participation in community service and other programs of the Organization.
- Regular attendance at devotional meetings conducted by the Organization.
- Regular study of Sathya Sai Baba literature.
- Use of soft, loving speech with everyone.
- Avoidance of talking ill of others, especially in their absence.
- Practice of the principles of “ceiling on desires”, consciously and continuously striving to eliminate the tendency to waste time, money, food, and energy and utilizing any savings thereby generated for the service of mankind.